Truth About Office Chairs
An office chair is easily the most important furniture found in an office. Not only for the look of the office, but also for the health and well being of the entire staff. Over the last several years, office chairs have come a long way. Office chairs of today are designed to promote health, ergonomical design, and even improve your posture while you work. Even those with bad backs will find the office chairs of today to be quite relaxing. Below, you will find some types of new office chairs that are available for your office:
1. Kneeling office chairs - Kneeling office chairs have no type of back support. They incline forward and therefore allow the hips to slide forward. Kneeling chairs will naturally align the neck, shoulders, and even the spine.
2. Saddle chairs - These chairs are aptly named as sitting on them is almost like sitting on a horse. They can help to solve lower back problems quite well, with the height being easily adjustable. This chair will work great as a desk or even a computer chair.
3. Exercise ball chairs - Ball chairs almost resemble a ball. They are very difficult to slouch in, as they demand you to keep an upright position. They also encourage movement as they tend to be a bit bouncy. The bouncing is a good thing, as it helps to keep the blood circulating and your muscles in constant use.
4. Recliner chairs - A reclining office chair will help you work in a reclining position. For those will spinal injuries these types of chairs can be a blessing. You can even attach a small table to the chair as well for working.
5. Balans chairs - These office chairs will keep your legs at the right angle. They will help your lower back as well, all while keeping your spine nice and even. The office chair you select should be the one that best fits your needs and requirements. No matter which type you end up getting, it should offer ergonomic benefits as well as support for your back and spine. If your sitting at your desk for long periods of time you want a chair that will keep you comfortable. At different times throughout the day, always remember to change your sitting position. You should also sit for a period of time without back support as well, to keep the blood circulating. Even though office chairs with back support are great to have, you need some time away from them as well. (word count 425) PPPPP
Office Interiors Articles
Office Interiors Books