You don't have to be 6'7" and a world-class athlete to master this one-of-a-kind version of basketball. This is a game that anyone can play when tedium sets in at the office. Kit includes a 32-page rule book on Desktop Basketball to get you started, a miniature basketball, and an easy-to-assemble basketball hoop, post, suction-cup base, and backboard.
Also known as bean bag toss, cornhole is a well-known family-friendly lawn game in which players take turns throwing bags of corn at a raised platform with one hole in the far end. People love to play cornhole at tailgates, on the beach, and in friends' backyardsand now they can enjoy this favorite pastime right at their desk! This kit makes for a fun office distraction and includes a raised platform, eight bean bags, and a 32-page book on how to play the popular game.
"Athletic Director's Desk Reference With Web Resource" is the most authoritative and comprehensive resource available for collegiate athletic administrators. Loaded with practical tools, this resource guides program administrators in navigating their increasingly complex roles in athletic programs of any size. With this reference, administrators will confidently handle typical and unexpected situations and address the various policy and system needs required for running a successful athletic program.
Authors Lopiano and Zotos, well known and respected for their contributions to collegiate and scholastic athletics, guide readers with more than 75 combined years of experience as athletic program administrators, coaches, and consultants. Complete with a practical web resource, "Athletic Director's Desk Reference" offers extensive advice and tools for today's athletic director, covering leadership and organizational planning, office and facilities operations, staff management, student-athlete relations, team administration, event management, fundraising, media relations, and more. Both the print and e-book versions of "Athletic Director's Desk Reference" help readers quickly find the materials and information required for performing specific tasks or functions. They include numbered contents and cross-references to the web resource, allowing readers to move seamlessly between the two.
This comprehensive resource includes more than 120 management tips and planning tools in the book that provide expert insights and strategic advice, and more than 340 documents in the web resource that can be downloaded and customized to meet the needs of each athletic program:
- Management tips in the book present foundational information, problem-solving strategies, and suggestions for management of employees, programs, events, and facilities.
- Planning tools in the book provide specific steps or considerations to take in the development of strategic plans, action plans, professional development plans, and governance systems.
- Educational resources in the web resource can be used for teaching and motivating staff members, campus constituents, volunteers, and student-athletes.
- Evaluation instruments and risk assessments in the web resource help directors, supervisors, and employees assess job performance, evaluate program contents, identify risks, and prevent litigation.
- Policies and forms in the web resource allow athletic directors to produce effective policies and procedures with only simple modifications and customizations.
The engaging narrative, philosophies, and advice from seasoned professionals combined with customizable and practical materials make this a unique and essential reference for athletic directors of all levels and abilities." Athletic Director's Desk Reference" empowers administrators to confront issues and lead with confidence while saving time and research. As a result, athletic directors will become more efficient, more effective, more mission driven, and more successful in virtually any task, decision, or strategy.
In clear, easy-to-grasp language, the author covers many of the topics that you will need to know in order to win your dream job and be the first in line for a promotion.
Office Interiors Articles
Office Interiors Books